Welcome to another Sunday of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz! I’m excited to be hosting Sydney from Sydsaurus Rex for the Book Blog Name Tag! See which characters she picked for each letter and then go check out her blog! Sydney is relatively new to blogging, so I’ve adapted the Book Blogger Get to Know Me Tag so we can learn more about Sydney!
Tell us 5 random facts about you.
– I have a 10 month old son who will be known as Babysaurus
– I am dying my hair for the first time this week and I am so excited about it
– I live on Long Island right now but the dream is to move out to Brooklyn within two years
– I am actually not the biggest fan of contemporary novels
– My boyfriend and I are low-key Broadway musical lovers (well not so low-key anymore ;P)
What’s your favorite color?
I actually don’t have a favorite color, but I do wear a lot of blue so I guess that.
Describe a favorite memory.
My favorite memory is watching my son and my parents dog following each other around in circles in my parents backyard. It was so cute and they are basically frienemies
Five favorite songs
– Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon
– La Vie Boheme from Rent
– Holiday by Green Day
– The Jester by Sum 41
– The Last Night by Skillet
Five favorite books
Oh gosh this is gonna be so difficult. Once again in no particular order
– Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
– The Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
– The Accident Season by Moїra Fowley-Doyle
– Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
– Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Five favorite movies
– The Princess Bride
– The Harry Potter series
– Jurassic Park
– Frozen (cliché I know)
– The Hunger Games trilogy
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Macaroni and Cheese all day everyday
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
In all honesty I’d just stay here in New York. I have access to the biggest concerts, festivals, sporting events etc. Plus everything is a short drive or train ride away. I absolutely love New York and even if I move somewhere else for a short period of time I know for a fact I will always come back home.
If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you’d buy?
I would buy a house here on Long Island with a big backyard and a nice kitchen and bathroom (Jesus Christ I sounded so mom like right there)
What three things would you take with you to a deserted island?
Books, Booze, and a radio
Why did you start blogging?
I really wanted to connect with people who have the same love for books as I did. I don’t have many friends who read but now that I have started blogging I have so many people I can just talk to and fangirl with and I have never been happier.
Favorite blogging moment so far?
When I posted my review for Illuminae and Jay Kristoff tweeted me saying that he loved my review and he’s happy I enjoyed the book.
Let’s just say I almost died from a heart attack
Whelp looks like that’s it! If you guys feel like invading my privacy and asking more questions you can go ahead and tweet me @sydsaurus or comment on my posts on www.sydsaurus.wordpress.com!
Hope to see you there!! Till next time all you reading dinos xo!