Life is a little crazy right now, so I am NOT open to review requests at this time. I hope to be open to them again by the end of the year.
When I am open to requests again, I would be happy to accept e-copies or physical ARCs/copies. If you do not hear back from within 2 weeks, please assume that I am not currently interested. Sending books to me does not guarantee a review, especially if it was sent to me unsolicited.
I love to read:
- YA (preferably fantasy, contemporary – especially LGBTQIA+ and mental health related, some sci-fi, and dystopian/post-apocalyptic, horror)
- Graphic novels (physical copies preferred)
- Middle grade (in the same genres as YA)
- Picture books
- Some adult fiction (crime fiction, literary fiction, and horror are preferred)
I will likely not accept requests that are:
- Historical fiction
- Super technical sci-fi
- New adult (If it is in one of the genres listed above, I will consider it)
I endeavor to write reviews of all of the books I finish (I try not to DNF books, but if I get ¼ of the way through and do not want to finish, I will set it aside). I will post the review on my blog, Goodreads, and Amazon, as well as promote it on Twitter, Tumblr, and occasionally Instagram.
All of my reviews and opinions are 100% honest and not influenced in any way. I am not compensated for any of my reviews or content.
If you would like to request a review from me or would like me to feature you or your book on a blog tour or in a Q&A/guest post/giveaway, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will not accept review/post requests via social media.