Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, bloggers post a list of ten books under a theme laid out on The Broke and the Bookish blog. You can find the list HERE.
This week’s theme was the top ten bookish things that you’d like to own. Here are my ten items:
1. This edition of Fahrenheit 451 is freaking awesome. It’s not actually for sale, but you can check out more about it in this Buzzfeed article
- Nerd Bookends. I mean, enough said. Love these. Available on Etsy by Knob Creek Metal Arts
- The entire text of Peter Pan on a really cool poster? Yes, please! Available from Spineless Classics
- Book Junkie pillow. Available on Etsy by Life Crafts Whatever
- Books, Doctor Who, and coffee? Pretty much all you need in life. Available on Etsy by The Muggly Duckling
- A candle that smells like old books. I want to buy this just to see if actually works. Who wouldn’t want their house to smell like that?. Available on Etsy by Frostbeard
- This is one of my favorite lines in literature EVER. Available on Etsy by beanforest
- Ampersands are my favorite piece of punctuation. To me, they represent, among other things, my love of language and words. Available on Etsy by Cupcakes and Mace (they are currently on vacation)
- Another bookish tattoo. I currently have four: a Peter Pan one, an Alice in Wonderland one, a Harry Potter one, and a Hunger Games one. See picture. I want another one. It’ll probably be inspired by The Perks of Being a Wallflower, or The Great Gatsby, or The Humans. I don’t know. I have a lot of ideas. The picture above is my Peter Pan tattoo: I drew it, and it represents the directions to Neverland (second star to the right).
10. An indoor hammock. I’m allergic to pretty much everything outside, so an outdoor hammock is probably out of the question. This one looks amazing. Picture found HERE.
What bookish things would you like to own?