Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme was:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
Honestly, I already own a few too many books that I need to read, but here are a few books I would love to own or add to my collection.
- Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong
- Welcome to Night Vale by Joseph Fink
- All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
- Not Otherwise Specified by Hannah Moskowitz
- How It Went Down by Kekla Magoon
- The Gospel of Loki by Joanne M. Harris
Already read but would love to own a copy:
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab (Plus I would LOVE an ARC of the sequel, A Gathering of Shadows)
- ALL of Oliver Jeffers’ books (I own a few already)
- The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber (the one with the pretty gold pages)
- The Dead Fathers Club, The Labrador Pact/The Last Family in England, Samuel Blink and the Forbidden Forest by Matt Haig – these would complete my collection!
What books are you hoping to find under your tree? Or which books are at the top of your wishlist?