Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme was:
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me (a new book from a certain author, a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.
Oh, lovely book genie, I wish…
– Ian Rankin’s books weren’t published in the States TWO months after the UK.
– I could read the Harry Potter series for the first time again.
– Stephen Chbosky’s next book was in my hands right now.
– I could have the second books by Becky Albertalli, David Arnold, Adam Silvera, Renee Ahdieh, and so many others right now.
– I could pause time and just read all day, every day for a couple of weeks.
– My TBR was a little less intimidating sometimes.
– The Raven King was out so I could devour it.
– I still lived near a Waterstone’s for their 3 for 2 or buy 2 get 1 free deals. And yes, I know this kind of cancels out the TBR wish.
– There were more bookish events near me. I love roadtripping but sometimes I can’t in the middle of the week.
– And finally, I wish it was always fall so I could read in the hammock all day long.
What would you ask of the book genie?