Hi guys! I’ve been sick now for two days, so instead of a review, I’m doing a tag post because it’s fun and I don’t have to think too hard. I was nominated by Alina at Radiant Reads and Maren at The Worn Bookmark for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, lovelies! For this award, I’m supposed to thank the bloggers who nominated me, share the award, and give you seven facts about me. I feel like I’ve shared all the facts you guys could ever want to know about me in one award post or another, but let’s see if I can think of more.
– I have two physical bookshelves in my room – one for books I’ve read and one for books I haven’t. Helps me stay organized and on top of my to read list.
– I have a slight obsession with Damian Wayne (Bruce Wayne/Batman’s son). I love his character – he’s such a sassy little punk. And SPOILER – I’m so glad he’s alive again.
– Things I don’t like to eat: cucumbers, oranges, bananas, cherry flavored things, ground beef.
– Things I could eat all day every day: chicken, pizza, string cheese, mangoes, fresh pineapple, pretzels, York peppermint patties.
– I discovered my love of audiobooks and comics in July when I started working at the library. I haven’t looked back since. I’m a little obsessed.
– I really wish I had a dog.
– I’m going to be 25 this year. It scares me. I know I’m still young but I feel like life is moving too fast.
Rachel at Confessions of a Book Geek
Brandie at Brandie is a Book Junkie
Shaina at Shaina Reads
April at Bookishly Speaking
Shannon at It Starts at Midnight
Rita at Books & Stuff
Selah at A Bibliophile’s Style
And YOU if you want to do it!