1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
Goodreads mostly. I have a “to read” shelf and a “physical books I own TBR” to keep track of books I own and want to read and those I don’t own but would either like to own or just read.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or eBook?
Print. I mostly only use my Kindle for e-ARCs. I have a couple of books on my Kindle I’ve bought because they were really great deals, but I prefer physical books 9.5 times out of 10.
3. How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I’m a bit of a mood reader, so I mostly just pick up the book I feel like reading. However, I also have a lot of e-ARCs that I try to read at least a couple weeks before their release date, so I have to factor that into my reading schedule.
4. A book that’s been on your TBR list the longest.
I bought this book in 2013 while I was working at the Edinburgh International Book Festival. It’s signed and everything. I just haven’t read it. Why haven’t I read it??
5. A book you recently added to your TBR.
Bought: The 100 by Kass Morgan / On GR: Confess by Colleen Hoover
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover.
I don’t tend to buy books just because of their cover. I like to at least read the blurb if not a few reviews. But my favorite cover that I physically own but haven’t read is a tie between
7. A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading.
Probably none. I don’t buy books I don’t plan on reading. If I don’t like a book, I will either DNF it or give it to someone else.
8. An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for.
Pretty much everything on my 2015 releases shelf, but a few I’m really excited about (I obviously don’t know how to pick only one):
9. A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you.
10. A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you.
11. A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read.
ALL OF THEM?! Here are three I wish I was reading RIGHT NOW SIMULTANEOUSLY.
12. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
General “to read” shelf – 363. “Physical books I own TBR” shelf – 73, and this needs to be updated. CUE ANXIETY.
As always, I’m leaving it up to you to participate or not. This was a lot of fun (and anxiety inducing!), so if you guys feel like participating, DO IT! Link me up! 🙂