Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme was:
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions For 2015 — bookish, blogging or otherwise!
Happy [almost] New Year, everyone! I don’t usually make new year’s resolutions, but I’m going to list a few bookish and a few general things that I hope to do this year.
- Read one book every two months that I wouldn’t normally read – I work in a library, but I can’t usually recommend romance-y type books to my patrons because I don’t read them, so I want to read books by authors like Debbie Macomber or Susan Wiggs and other books I wouldn’t normally pick up. Expanding my horizons.
- Read at least 100 books, including novels, comics, children’s books.
- Write two reviews a week on my blog. This really isn’t for anyone but myself. I like having a consistent blogging schedule, but I’ve been sort of spotty on book reviews. I hope to do a book review (book, audiobook, comic, children’s book, etc) every Monday and Friday.
- Read at least half of the books on my TBR that I already own. I have three full bookshelves full of books I haven’t read. I want to read at least half of them.
- Read an entire shelf on my TBR pile before I buy more books. I tend to buy books even when I have way too many I already haven’t read, so I want to try to read some before I buy more. My own book buying ban. We’ll see how it goes.
- Go to at least three places I’ve never been before. I am planning to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter next year. I’ve been to Orlando, but not the Wizarding World. Yet.
- Make more.
- Paint more.
- Write more.
- Stress less.
What are some of your resolutions?