Today is BookBlogWriMo’s eleventh day. I’m sorry I’ve been a little absent on this front, but I was really busy and I didn’t like/want to write about a few of the themes. BUT I’m back.
The theme today is “#Top10Tuesday – Most Popular Posts.” I was definitely interested to see which posts were my most popular. So here’s my list! (My home page, About Me, and Rating System were my top, but those don’t really count, do they?)
- Sneak Peek Review: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins – it’s interesting that my sneak peek review is more popular than the whole book review, but I suppose it’s been around longer.
- Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten Unique Books – this was a fun TTT. I am a huge fan of unique books, so I had fun compiling this list.
- Book Review: Dorothy Must Die – Also interesting that my post popular book review is for one I didn’t really like
- Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends – Book Boyfriends are pretty wonderful, aren’t they?
- Book Review: The Maze Runner by James Dashner – Happy to see this review on the list. I mean, it is my first ever post.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’d recommend if you haven’t tried dystopian fiction – My favorite genre!
- The problem with books – This is one of my favorite posts I’ve written, so yay for it being one of my most popular!
- Life of a Blogger: Collections – This was a fun post. Do you guys like posts in which I talk about my every day life? Where you get to learn more things about me?
- Facebook’s “10 books that have meant something to you” challenge – Usually those Facebook challenges or tags irritate me, but this one was bookish, so I had to share! https://caughtreadhanded.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/facebook-10-books-that-have-meant-something-to-you-challenge/
- A love letter to books – This post speaks for itself. I love books and I loved writing this post.