If you’re on Facebook, you’ve probably seen the challenge that’s been spreading around like wildfire in the past week or so.
Here’s the challenge:
List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way, and tag 10 people to do the same. Don’t over think it. They don’t have to be the ‘right’ books or great works of literature, just books that have influenced you in some way. Then tag 10 friends plus me so I can see your list.
I was tagged by several different people, so I finally did it. I thought it was pretty fun so I wanted to share it with you here. I tag/challenge anyone who wants to do it. You can do it on your blog or your Facebook or just in the comments. I want to know what books have meant the most to you. If you do it on FB or your blog, link me to it below!
1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
2. The Humans by Matt Haig
3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
4. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
5. The Falls by Ian Rankin
6. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
7. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
8. It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
10. S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
A few honorable mentions:
– A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
– The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt and illustrated by Oliver Jeffers
– Saga by Brian K. Vaughan and illustrated by Fiona Staples