Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. Today’s theme was:
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list
I have way too many books on my summer TBR, so I thought the easiest thing to do would be to just list the next ten books I plan on reading. Hope that’s alright. 🙂 This list is funny to me because recently TTT was which books I think YOU should read this summer, and I had a lot of YA and contemporary on it. My TTT this week doesn’t have much of that.
1. Necroscope by Brian Lumley. I made a deal with my dad to read one book in this thirteen book series every month until I finish it.
3. Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
4. The Black Hour by Lori Rader-Day
5. The Strain by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan. Hoping to read in time for the premiere of the TV series on July 13.
8. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
9. The Sting of Summer by Katherine Over. Wooo for winning free books on Goodreads.
10. Okay, this isn’t next up on the list, but I can’t wait for this one:
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.
What books are you looking forward to reading this summer?