I was nominated last week for the Very Inspiring Blogger award by Amanda’s Nose in a Book! Thanks so much, Amanda! It means a lot for you to have nominated me. 🙂
Here are the rules for this blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
As I’ve done posts kind of like this before, I’m just going to go with the generic, get-to-know-me questions that I haven’t actually posted on here before.
1. My favorite movies are: Donnie Darko, Julia’s Eye (Los Ojos de Julia), Stick It, The Breakfast Club, Iron Man, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Pan’s Labyrinth. Okay, I’ll stop. I could go on and on.
2. My favorite TV shows: Of all time, Lost. Still running: Doctor Who, Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, The Big Bang Theory, and About a Boy.
3. Favorite bands/musicians (note: this is always changing): The Neighbourhood, Twenty One Pilots, Hands like Houses, AWOLNATION, All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, and Eric Hutchinson.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. If I could only spend the rest of my life in ONE place, it would be Edinburgh, Scotland. Hands down.
6. My hobbies, other than reading, are going to the movies, going to concerts, painting, sewing, and being a nerd. 🙂
7. I have twelve tattoos. Yes, twelve. Other than my friends, most people don’t know this because they can all be covered with a shirt and jeans. No neck or face tattoos here. EVER.
I’m nominating these blogs:
Is ten enough? I hope so. Thanks again, Amanda, for nominating me!
Are any of my favorites your favorites? Let me know in the comments!