So it’s Top Ten Tuesday again! Yay! This week’s theme as laid out by The Broke and the Bookish is:
Top Ten Characters Who X (you fill in the blank — examples: piss me off, are the popular kids, are bookish, would be my bff, that stole my heart, etc. etc.)
I decided to choose top ten characters who were totally my book boyfriend.
I’d just like to say before I start this list that I am probably seriously screwed up if these are the characters I’d choose to be my boyfriend. But you know what? This is a judgment free zone. So no judging, okay? J I’d also just like to say I’m not really a Mr. Darcy type of girl.
2. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars (I think everyone will agree on this one)
3. John Rebus from the Inspector Rebus series by Ian Rankin (I’m so screwed up)
4. Fred or George Weasley (I mean, constant laughs)
5. Will from Divergent (he’s witty and sweet and brave)
6. Don Tillman from The Rosie Project (imagine dating Sheldon Cooper. I have problems)
7. Finnick from The Hunger Games series (He is gorgeous, strong, sweet. What else do you want?)
8. Sherlock Holmes (Of course I’d be interested in someone who’d have absolutely none in me)
9. Wes from The Truth About Forever (No words, guys)
I couldn’t think of a full list, so I asked one of my friends, Noelle Avenmarg, for her book boyfriend. She said:
10. Calvin O’Keefe from the Wrinkle in Time series. (Probably my first book crush).